The essential element of thalassotherapy is sea water. Its salinity is very rich in minerals and the abundance of trace elements also makes it a primary source of purification for the human organism.
In order to obtain the maximum of these benefits, international thalassotherapeutic experts-particularly in Thalgo-have performed research to extract the greatest benefits from sea water,<a href=”http://www.ChicagoBearsSite.com/” target=”_blank”>Cheap Jerseys china</a><a href=”http://www.nepatriotsjerseys.com/” target=”_blank”>wholesale jerseys from china</a>while keeping in mind its nature and potentiality.
The water used in our center is drawn from a deep underground stratum, which sits at about 400 meters below the sea level.
This water is also completely purified by means of filters and is then heated in our center’s circuit using the most up-to-date equipment.
Another extremely beneficial sea material is seaweed. Our seaweed has vast concentrations of minerals and vitamins, indispensable for the improvement of our biological functions. The seaweed is crushed and micropolverized and then added to sea water in hydromassage and compresses. Sea water and seaweed are an exceptional cocktail producing a equilibrating, tonic invigorating and detoxifying effect.
Spa and Thalassotherapy policies
- A medical check-up is compulsory prior to the thalassotherapy treatments
- People under the age of 16 are not allowed in the Spa, Thalasso and Fitness Centres
- Access to the treatment areas is permitted only when wearing the bathrobe and slippers provided. However, bathrobe and slippers are not allowed in the communal areas of the hotel.
- During the treatment is compulsory to wear a swimming costume or the disposable underwear provided by the centre
- Using a lowered tone of voice enables everyone to relax and the use of mobile phones is forbidden within the centre
- Other than the daily programme, extra treatments may be booked by calling extension 351
- A’ la carte treatments which have been booked and not cancelled before 7.00 pm of the previous day, will automatically be charged. Similarly, treatments which are part of a package will be lost, if not postponed before 7.00 pm of the previous day
- Confirmation of thalasso treatments scheduled for the next day will be sent to the room by 9.00 pm
- It is important to turn up for treatments on time. Please synchronize your watch with the one in the centre
- We will try to satisfy guests’ preferences, however it is not possible to choose the person that will carry out your treatment
- Low-calorie manus are available on request for guests who wish to combine treatments and diet
Opening hours: 9am to 7:30pm